This Policy contains ABE Labs Ltd.’s ("ABE Labs") information and practices, performed by ABE Labs regarding the Doc to PDF and its website, including the types of permitted information that are collected, tracked, used and shared.
This Policy contains ABE Labs Ltd.’s ("ABE Labs") information and practices, performed by ABE Labs regarding DOC to PDF and its website, including the types of permitted information that are collected, tracked, used and shared.
The collection methods may consist of:
- Information provided by you. ABE Labs may collect information you input in the website, including but not limited to information provided at the registration process.
- Information provided to our support. ABE Labs may collect information you provide when contacting the technical support of DOC to PDF.
- Information captured automatically. ABE Labs may collect information from your computer concerning your browser, the operating system, hardware or upon the detection of any other software on your system and your IP address.
THE RESON FOR CONNECTING INFORMATION
The information may be used for the following reasons:
- Validating use of the DOC to PDF service and support. ABE Labs may use the information in order to validate that your use of DOC to PDF is according to its license, offer upgrades to DOC to PDF or other products.
- Research and analysis. The information may be used for internal statistical and analytical purposes, evaluating and optimisation the user experience.
- Communicating. contacting you regarding DOC to PDF changes or regarding other ABE Labs products and services.
Third parties - Except as specifically detailed in this Policy, personal information will not be shared with third parties without your consent.
Affiliated companies - subsidiaries and affiliated companies who have undertaken to protect your privacy in accordance with the Policy, may receive the information.
Service providers – service providers that were hired to provide certain services for ABE Labs and are under the strict confidentiality and privacy obligations may receive the information.
The information may be disclosed when required by law or in circumstances that ABE Labs deems in good faith the disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding or to protect your, ABE Labs and its users or third parties rights.
DOC to PDF incorporates high standards to protect the collected information. ABE Labs shall continue to use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the protection of the information. Notwithstanding the above, please keep in mind that no data transmission over the Internet can be protected 100% from intrusions. ABE Labs makes efforts to mitigate such risks.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, containing bits of information that may be used to operate the DOC to PDF web site. Cookies don't run code or contain viruses. Cookies are used on the DOC to PDF site to help and record the action made by users, including language preference. Using your web browser, you can manage your settings to enable/disable/limit the cookies on your computer. ABE Labs refrains from using flash cookies.
The DOC to PDF site can contain links to third party websites, which contain co-branded products by ABE Labs or its affiliates with third party companies. ABE Labs is not responsible for third party sites and services and is not liable in any way for any result of your use of these.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
DOC to PDF is intended for use for any person over the age of 13 years old. ABE Labs does not collect knowingly information from children under the age of 13 years old. Children under the age of 13 may not use DOC to PDF.
Should you require to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please contact us at email@example.com. Also, should you want to be removed from any ABE Labs initiative or limit it, you are welcome to contact us as well with such request.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
The information will be stored and protected for the time necessary to provide the DOC to PDF services, unless otherwise required by law. Should the service or part of it be performed by a third party, it shall comply to the Policy and remove the information in a reasonable timely manner.
LOCATION OF STORAGE
The Information may be stored and transferred to computers located outside of your current country, state or other governmental jurisdiction and may be subject to a different legal system regarding privacy laws.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Please know that the Policy may be changed or updated from time to time, according to ABE Labs's sole discretion. such changes will be posted on the DOC to PDF site. Please review the Policy from time to time to see that you comply with the current Policy, according to the "Last modified" heading above.